- I have been granted funding as the principal investigator for a new research project titled: “Knowledge-Aware Learning Analytics Infrastructure to Support Smart Education and Learning”, JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (17,940,000円 課題番号20H01722)
- This year I am the PC executive chair for the track on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Learning Analytics and Digital Infrastructure at ICCE2020 in Darwin, Australia. Please see the Track C3 CFP for more information on submissions.
- Unfortunately, due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19, the organizing committee has decided to cancel this year’s LA-Asia 20 conference. I hope that we will be able to hold it in the future (maybe in 2021?). Will keep you posted as I find out.
I’m helping organize a new international conference as a program co-chair: International Conference on Learning Analytics in Asia (LA-Asia20).
- Unfortunately, due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19, the organizing committee has decided to cancel most of the workshops at LAK20 as the main conference goes online. I’m an organizing a workshop at LAK20 this year: The 2nd Workshop on Predicting Performance Based on the Analysis of Reading Behavior.
If you are interested please follow the link above to the CFP!
- I organized LA@ICCE2019: 6th ICCE workshop on Learning Analytics (LA) – Scaling Up Evidence-based Institutional LA Practices – it was held in Kenting, Taiwan on December 2nd at ICCE2019.
- I organized DC@LAK19: Predicting Performance Based on the Analysis of Reading Behavior: A Data Challenge – it was held in Tempe, USA on March 4th or 5th, 2019.
- I organized LA@ICCE2018: 5th ICCE workshop on Learning Analytics (LA) & Joint Activity on predicting student performance – it was held in Manila on November 26th, 2018. Thank you to all of the participants for making the workshop so lively!